How Our Chiropractor Can Help
Since 2004, Dr. Justin Boyce and our team have been implementing our brand of chiropractic techniques to the Lincoln Park, Lisle, and La Grange areas of Illinois as a preventative alternative to traditional medicine. There is no doubt that the popularity of chiropractic services is rapidly building. Our treatments are non-evasive and drug-free which gives your body the ability to heal naturally.
Chiropractic Care and More
In this world of fast fixes and instant relief, at Boyce Chiropractic we pride ourselves in offering a holistic and preventative strategy to your health care regime. Some common conditions that we treat daily include:
- • Spinal discomforts such as a herniated disc, pinched nerve, low back pain, postural issues or sciatica: These are the most well-known reasons to visit a chiropractor and through soft tissue manipulation and spinal adjustments, we can help alleviate the root cause of your pain connected to these issues.
- • Correcting imbalances in the body: Using our experience and expertise, we will design a specific exercise routine that caters to your body and corrects any imbalances. Creating a harmonized body can prevent future issues such as spinal discomfort from occurring.
- • Stress management: As our world increases its hectic pace, stress can increase muscle tension, irritate spinal nerves, and hamper blood circulation, leaving the brain in a constant state of alertness. Chiropractic adjustments can often encourage the brain to switch off the fight-or-flight mode so the body can return to a relaxed state.
- • Help encourage a comfortable pregnancy and birth: Using the Webster Technique, we can help make this often difficult time a little easier. By visiting us throughout your pregnancy, we can help alleviate backache and maintain your body's alignment. Some say it can shorten your labor time.
- • Care for children: For their growing bodies, starting a child with the best care possible can set him or her on a healthy path. Also, commonly seen improvements in children include improved sleep and behavior, improvement in their immune system functions, and a decrease in symptoms of asthma, allergies, and colic.
Chiropractic Care at Boyce Chiropractic
Call us today and let Boyce Chiropractic help improve your way of life. We are here to help you with offices in Lincoln Park, Lisle, and La Grange for your convenience.